Recently Published New Papers
Components and processes affecting producibility and commerciality of shale resource systems, Daniel M. Jarvie, TCU Energy Institute and Worldwide Geochemistry,
Geologica Acta, vol. 12, no. 4, ALAGO Special Publication, December 2014, pp. 307-326.
Chapter 4: Geochemical Assessment of Unconventional Shale Gas Resource Systems, Daniel M. Jarvie, Energy Institute at TCU / Worldwide Geochemistry, in Fundamentals of Gas Shale Reservoirs, Reza Rezaee, ed., John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, in press.
1. Characterization of Mobile vs Immobile Oil in Unconventional Resource Systems
2. Prediction of API gravity and GOR from Reservoir Rocks
3. Well Site Oil Characterization from Cuttings
4. Improved Targeting based on Geochemistry
5. Assessment of Staging Distances based on Mobile Oil Saturation
Check out our updated Talks section!
Rapid and accurate analysis performed by GeoMark Research
Delivering the most accurate and well supported pyrolysis instrument:
HAWK Instrument by Wildcat Technologies